GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) POLICY
As a Sole Trader the Data Controller & Data Protection Officer is Simon Johnson of Johnson Tree Services.
If you have any questions about any data possibly being held about you, or if you have a complaint about the way in which your data has been used then please contact me. I can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07876 647225.
What information I collect
I may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- Property details where the work is to take place
- other information relevant to the work I am carrying out for you
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my products and services.
- The information collected will be used in order to carry out the work you have hired me to do
- If a third party company is required to carry out some of the project, e.g. for stump grinding, your details will be shared with them for the purpose of carrying out the work.
Controlling your personal information
If you complete the Contact form on my website then the information will only be used to contact you in regards to the query you have sent. It will not be used for marketing or shared with any third party (unless in regards to carrying out the work as mentioned above).
If you choose not to work with Johnson Tree Services then your contact information will not be stored for future use, unless you express otherwise.
If you, as a client of Johnson Tree Services, believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.