We’ve been carefully observing the spread of COVID 19, in addition to the Government’s advice and media coverage.
We would like to reassure our clients that we are still offering our services at Johnson Tree Services. We continue to work as normal. We are constantly reviewing the situation for our employees’ and customers’ safeties.
The well-being of our staff and clients remains our primary concern. We have put reasonable arrangements in place already for everyone’s protection.
- Customers are advised to arrange appointments by phone or contact form.
- Elderly & Vulnerable Customers should remain indoors and self-isolate.
- We are practicing social distancing and are thoroughly committed to maintaining a high standard of hygiene.
- We may refuse to work on your property if you have visited a foreign country in the last two weeks.
- We may refuse to work on your tree if you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with, has tested positive for coronavirus. Alternatively, if you are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, including coughing, fever or shortness of breath.
If any members of our team experience a new persistent cough and/or a high temperature above 37.8C they are self-isolating in line with Government guidance.